When you become a ZYIA representative, you receive a starter kit with 5 activewear pieces. I received my starter kit last week and absolutely love all of the products that were included in it. I received the Gray ZYIA-X Mesh Hat, White All Star Bra, Navy Cozy Jogger, White Copper Charged Tank and Black Pocket Light n Tight Hi-Rise 7/8 24” leggings.
This hat is super comfortable and adjustable. The mesh is nice for the warmer summer months AND it comes in a variety of colors!
- Adjustable back strap to customize your fit
- All-mesh design for maximum airflow
- Solid bill blocks sunlight and protects the face
- Cotton-poly blend cushioned interior headband helps catch and wick perspiration
- Size: Unisex, one size
- Fabric: 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton
This bra is very supportive and fits comfortably. I’ve worn it with and without a shirt over top. It stays in place for all types of workouts; yoga, HIIT, running, etc.
- Ventilated mesh panels, front and back
- Zippered back with an easy pull-tab
- Scooped neckline looks great with all shirt styles or worn alone
- High-fit neck for worry-free performance in any sport
- Removable cups let you choose how to wear it
- Wide elastic bottom band stays in place without pinching or rolling
- Fabric: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex
I live in leggings every day but these joggers stole my heart! They are a blend between leggings and sweatpants, giving a more fitted feel but still feel like you’re wearing sweatpants. I’ve only had them for a little over a week but have worn them too many times to count. They are perfect for lounging around but are still trendy enough to dress up and wear out. I wasn’t expecting it but these joggers were my favorite piece of activewear in my starter kit!
- Versatile joggers can be dressed up or down for all of your favorite activities
- Fit is comfortable and flattering, designed to make you look and feel your best
- Fits true to size
- 50% Nylon, 45% Polyester, 5% Spandex
I love this tank! I’ve struggled finding tops that stay in place while doing yoga. This tank isn’t overly form fitting but still doesn’t come up when doing yoga or working out. I bought true to size in my black one but ended up sizing down one size when I got my white one in my starter kit and like the way that one fits a little better. You could also size up a size or two and tie a cute knot in the side for a looser fit.
- Odor Blocking: 4% Copper infused into fabric blocks nasty odors from developing
- Temperature Control: Strategic ventilation areas let air flow in and out, keeping skin cooler
- Anti-Chafing: Seamless construction prevents chafing
- Stay-put Waistband: Flatter your silhouette with a smooth, grippy waistband that stays in place so you can focus on form
- Ultimate Stretch: 4-way stretch technical fabric moves with you
- Fits true to size
- Fabric: 60% Nylon, 36% Polyester, 4% Copper
I am super picky when it comes to leggings, because I wear them all day, every day. I also have more pairs than I care to claim, so I’ve come to know what I like and dislike. These leggings are so soft, yet durable. They stay in place and are great for any type of workout or even work (as seen in the photo above!). They have pockets on the side and let’s be real… Who doesn’t love pockets?
- A high, compressive waist stays put – even when you run
- Low-profile pocket adds secure storage for your smart phone, but never adds bulk
- Compressive fabric offers muscle support during long workouts
- All sizes have a 24” inseam
- Intentionally very compressive; recommend sizing up one size
- Fabric: 73% Polyester, 27% Spandex
I am so excited to share more about these wonderful products through my online launch party! If you would like to be added to my private Facebook group, let me know. As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.