June is coming to an end quickly. Be sure to get your 200 PV order in by the end of the month to get AromaTouch®, Balance® and Past Tense® free! I’ve profiled AromaTouch® and Balance® and this week I am profiling the blend Past Tense®.
This blend includes:
- Wintergreen: pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties
- Lavender: helps relieve pain and inflammation
- Peppermint: often used to help relieve headaches and has a cooling effect
- Frankincense: has sedative properties
- Cilantro: anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- Roman Chamomile: helps soothe nerves
- Marjoram: often used to soothe muscle aches and pains
- Basil: relieves muscle aches and pains and deep muscle spasms
- Rosemary: may relieve sinus headaches
This is one oil I keep in my purse at all times. It comes in a roller ball so it is easily read any time you need it. If I start to feel a headache come on or if I’m feeling tension, I roll this on the back of my neck, forehead and temples. It relieves my pain and tension associated with headaches fast and has a wonderful scent. It is also great for easing stress and bringing a calming sensation. This oil can be applied topically, ingested internally or used aromatically.